eGift Certificates are Sent via e-mail.
*Please note: We highly recommend sending PennFishingStore eGift Certificates to your own email address, then 'forwarding' it on to the recipient. A lot of folks now have SPAM blocks that may not recognize PennFishingStore, and may filter out our email. Remember, please add the e-mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your address book or spam blocking client. This will help insure you promptly receive your PennFishingStore eGift Certificate.
PennFishingStore eGift Certificates are the perfect gift for the person that loves fishing or wants to get started and you have no idea what to get them.
As you check out, simply enter the recipient's e-mail address in the box provided (or your e-mail address and you can forward it), type your personal greeting in the gift message box, and you're done! What could be faster or easier?
Here's how the recipient uses the gift certificate:
1. Recipient visits PennFishingStore.com
2. Recipient can browse or search for items they want to buy.
3. Once they've selected their gift, they click on checkout.
4. On the Shipping Form, they will see a field that says "Enter the Coupon or Gift Certificate Code."
5. If the recipient has enough funds on the gift certificate to cover the cost of their order they won't be required to enter any credit card information.
6. If the recipient does not have enough funds on the gift certificate to cover the entire order, they will be required to pay the remaining balance by their credit card or Paypal account.
A Gift Certificate Code along with all the instructions necessary in order to redeem the gift certificate will be emailed to recipient within 24 hours of purchase. eGift Certificates are good for one year from date of issue.
Because this is an all-electronic program, you will incur no shipping charges. If you need a custom amount or would like help in deciding how much to spend, just Contact Us.
You are currently viewing: eGift Certificates @ PennFishingStore.com